J2 Engineers is a boutique and rapidly growing civil and transportation engineering firm that is seeking to attract like-minded and ambitious talent. With a culture focused on merit rather than tenure, J2 Engineers seeks to empower its employees through the ability to work on large, high-profile projects with a support group of expertly trained peers. Every employee at J2 Engineers is given the autonomy to realize their potential and is recognized when that potential is met.
The Managing Principals are actively involved and deeply invested in the success of their people and firm. They work side-by-side with the teams to create cost-effective and environmentally sensitive engineering solutions. An employee will expect to find empowerment, mentorship, cooperation, and collaboration at J2 Engineers.
- Degree from an Accredited University with Education in English, Writing, Literature, Graphic Design, Art, Communication
- 6+ Years of Experience
- Strong Graphics and Writing Skills
- Ability to Work Independently as well as with Senior Members of the Firm
- Experience with External and Internal Branding
- Event Planning Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Fluency in MS Office, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with RFP/RFQ process.
- Experience working in Northern Virginia.