Project Manager, Civil Engineer
(Chantilly, Dumfries, Leesburg)
J2 Engineers is a boutique and rapidly growing civil and transportation engineering firm that is seeking to attract like-minded and ambitious talent. With a culture focused on merit rather than tenure, J2 Engineers seeks to empower its employees through the ability to work on large, high-profile projects with a support group of expertly trained peers. Every employee at J2 Engineers is given the autonomy to realize their potential and is recognized when that potential is met.
The Managing Principals are actively involved and deeply invested in the success of their people and firm. They work side-by-side with the teams to create cost-effective and environmentally sensitive engineering solutions. An employee will expect to find empowerment, mentorship, cooperation, and collaboration at J2 Engineers.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience in D.C. Metro Area and Northern Virginia.
- Familiarity with land development and site plan preparation (grading, storm water management, erosion and sediment control, public and private roadways, storm drainage and water & sewer design)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced and skilled at managing and mentoring entry level staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D or Carlson.
- PE, desired