Project Manager, Landscape Architect (Chantilly)
J2 Engineers is a boutique and rapidly growing civil and transportation engineering firm that is seeking to attract like-minded and ambitious talent. With a culture focused on merit rather than tenure, J2 Engineers seeks to empower its employees through the ability to work on large, high-profile projects with a support group of expertly trained peers. Every employee at J2 Engineers is given the autonomy to realize their potential and is recognized when that potential is met.
The Managing Principals are actively involved and deeply invested in the success of their people and firm. They work side-by-side with the teams to create cost-effective and environmentally sensitive engineering solutions. An employee will expect to find empowerment, mentorship, cooperation, and collaboration at J2 Engineers.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college
- 2-5 years of experience
- Experience with multifamily, mixed-use and public sector clients
- Strong creative design and graphic production skills
- Experienced and skilled at managing and mentoring entry level staff
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite
- PLA, desired