Project Manager, Senior Transportation Engineer
J2 Engineers is a boutique and rapidly growing civil and transportation engineering firm that is seeking to attract like-minded and ambitious talent. With a culture focused on merit rather than tenure, J2 Engineers seeks to empower its employees through the ability to work on large, high-profile projects with a support group of expertly trained peers. Every employee at J2 Engineers is given the autonomy to realize their potential and is recognized when that potential is met.
The Managing Principals are actively involved and deeply invested in the success of their people and firm. They work side-by-side with the teams to create cost-effective and environmentally sensitive engineering solutions. An employee will expect to find empowerment, mentorship, cooperation, and collaboration at J2 Engineers.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Virginia Professional Engineer (PE)
- Expertise in project development and site plan preparation
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of VDOT, MDOH, and WVDOT policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Competent in Civil 3D, Carlson, or Microstation GeoPak
- Experience with RFP/RFQ process and business development
- Ability to lead and mentor other team members, including entry level professionals.