Project Manager, Transportation Engineer
J2 Engineers is a boutique and rapidly growing civil and transportation engineering firm that is seeking to attract like-minded and ambitious talent. With a culture focused on merit rather than tenure, J2 Engineers seeks to empower its employees through the ability to work on large, high-profile projects with a support group of expertly trained peers. Every employee at J2 Engineers is given the autonomy to realize their potential and is recognized when that potential is met.
The Managing Principals are actively involved and deeply invested in the success of their people and firm. They work side-by-side with the teams to create cost-effective and environmentally sensitive engineering solutions. An employee will expect to find empowerment, mentorship, cooperation, and collaboration at J2 Engineers.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college
- Virginia EIT/PE desired
- Minimum 5 years of roadway/highway design experience
- Ability to perform at every stage during project lifecycle
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to budgets
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation Geopak
Transportation Design Engineers will have the opportunity to work on and lead the design of large-scale infrastructure and transportation projects. This position encourages professional growth and the opportunity to manage projects, mentor and direct junior staff, and assist in business development.