Surveying Office Manager
J2 Engineers is a boutique and rapidly growing civil and transportation engineering firm that is seeking to attract like-minded and ambitious talent. With a culture focused on merit rather than tenure, J2 Engineers seeks to empower its employees through the ability to work on large, high-profile projects with a support group of expertly trained peers. Every employee at J2 Engineers is given the autonomy to realize their potential and is recognized when that potential is met.
The Managing Principals are actively involved and deeply invested in the success of their people and firm. They work side-by-side with the teams to create cost-effective and environmentally sensitive engineering solutions. An employee will expect to find empowerment, mentorship, cooperation, and collaboration at J2 Engineers.
Due to their rapid growth, J2 Engineers is looking for an experienced Surveying Office Manager to lead their newly opened Dumfries, Virginia office. As Surveying Office Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for growing and supporting their third location in order to match the firm’s exponential growth.
- A Degree from an Accredited University, College or Apprentice Program, preferred.
- 8+ Years of Experience in all Aspects of Land Surveying (Construction Stakeout, Topography, Boundary, ALTA Surveys and Record Plats)
- Licensed Land Surveyor (LS-Virginia)
- Must have experience in Northern Virginia, Prince William County or surrounding counties
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Perform Boundary Surveys and ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Competent in Total Station, GPS, Carlson Survey.